Sunday, November 29, 2015

My Feelings



The above sums up how I feel some days, some days I just want to curl up and never get up, some days I feel I just can't go on and its all too hard. I have to remember that I have a lot of people that love and support me.

I am trying to be more upbeat but on days when I don't get a lot of sleep cause of the flashbacks I just feel too tired to do anything. I'm finding that colouring is really helping me though I really do miss scrapping but just can't seem to get interested in doing it.

I was hoping that it would all be over and I could start afresh next year but the sentencing has been pushed back again and is now the 22nd January 2016, wish they would just get it over and done with.

I'm seeing a psychologist that was provided by victim services, she seems ok will see how it goes. I hate feeling the way I do and just wish it would all end.

No comments:

Life Happens

 It sure has been awhile since I posted here, life happens and sometimes I don't know what to write or feel like sharing. A lot has happ...