Sunday, December 13, 2015

Why Me

The other day at my session with my psychologist I asked the question "Why Me" and couldn't answer it. I don't know why he did what he did to me, maybe it was because I was an easy target, maybe I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, I will never know the answer as to why he chose me. I sometimes wish I could get an answer to this question and sometimes I just don't want to know. I hate feeling this way and knowing that I can never answer this question.

I was hoping that I could close the door on this, this year but now the sentencing has been pushed back again and is now the 22nd January 2016. I just want it over and done with, I haven't put a number in my head as to what I would like him to get as I know I will be disappointed if he gets less that what I thought, I just hope he gets a decent sentence as I know that the only way to stop him is to lock him up.

I have been doing a lot of colouring in lately and listening to my music as it really helps me, I did manage to get a page done in one of my smash books but haven't done any scrapbooking for 6 months or more. I really miss it and want to get into it again, just having a hard time concentrating on it and getting motivated to do it.

Next year I'm doing One Little Word (OLW) by Ali Edwards again and two words have jumped out at me, they are 'FOCUS' and 'ME' just have to decide which one I'm going to go with and work with next year.

No comments:

Life Happens

 It sure has been awhile since I posted here, life happens and sometimes I don't know what to write or feel like sharing. A lot has happ...